enjoying the friending meme, lots of fresh activity on the friendslist *waves*
but this is underlining my problems with the LJ mobile experience.
dear hivemind, what can i change to make things better?
- Samsung phone with Android Marshmallow
- email client is Google Inbox
- browser default is UC Browser, with Chrome and Samsung's "Internet" as backups
- official LJ app
- the official app doesn't properly display a bunch of custom LJ tags - usernames, community names, polls
- the official app won't let me choose a freaking userpic
- the official app can't negotiate CAPTCHAs
- browsers have more functionality if i display the desktop page but still can't negotiate CAPTCHAs (and it's really easy to fat-finger the wrong link)
- i can't respond to comments from email
has anyone found a better way?
i see there's a .ru app. anyone know if it works any better and if so, if there's a way to sign in with a .com LJ?